Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Same Old

I fell into a state of false security and look what happens. I arrive 10 minutes late to find that we were given another quiz. Oh well... It's topic was on the ~てある and 間に forms.

Sarah's group had nobody show up so she'll be joining us for the day.

After going over the quiz, we went over 21-3 and 21-4.

We then went over the ~してほしい form (again?). Somehow discussion ended up being about the difference between:

母に仕事をしてほしい。 - I want my mom to work.
お母さんに仕事をしてほしい。  - I want your mom to work.

Admittedly, the confusion has nothing to do with the mechanic, but it was funny nonetheless.

AJおじいちゃん、あなたのゆめをあきらめないでほしい!!
With passion, according to Keith.

Sarah used the terribad excuse of "I was just kidding!" when trying to get AJ and I to believe せいふ (government) means wallet (さいふ). Luckily, we just studied these on anki, otherwise it might have worked...

The homework is 21.7 and 21.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment